- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Indirect Costs
April 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Knowing and understanding the true cost of administering a grant program has never been so important. Are you wondering how to calculate your indirect cost to assure your maximum indirect cost reimbursement? Does it really matter now with the 10% de-minimis? We have the answers to your questions.
During this session:
- We will dive into the basics of indirect cost and what it means
- Provide an explanation of 2 CFR part 200 as it pertains to indirect cost and your organization
- Discuss cost allocation plans and indirect cost rates and how they apply to your organization
- Work through a case study on indirect costs, what it means as it relates to grants, how it can affect the sustainability of an organization, and the impact that can be achieved
- Work through examples of how to calculate and apply your indirect cost rate on grants and other programs and activities
The overall objective is to assure that you are capturing every dollar available so that you can continue to provide high-quality services.
Presenters: Carol A. Kraus, CPA, CGMS and Nicky Lettini, MBA
Funding support provided by the Fred A. and Barbara M. Erb Family Foundation
MNA Members: Log In to Retrieve Discount Code